Agricultural Engineers are licensed personnel who completed a BS in Agricultural Engineering course. At least 2 years of working experience in related field is preferred.
- Knowledgeable in green houses and hydroponics (Soil less System)
- Knowledge in Aquaponic Techniques and Modern agriculture technology such as types of modern irrigation system
- Knowledgeable in agricultural economics
- Good communication skills (written and oral comprehension and expression)
- Ability to Lead
- Possess high ethical standards considering people and environment
A course in BS in Agriculture / BS in Agricultural Engineering may cost from PhP 20,000 – PhP 42,000 per semester.
Agricultural Engineers may specialize in specific area and become:
- Agricultural productions engineers
- Agricultural research engineers
- Biosystems engineers
- Conservation engineers
- Farm equipment engineers
- Research agricultural engineers
- Agricultural Consultants