Cane Supply Officers are graduates of BS in Agriculture/ Logistics / Transport Management. At least three (3) years experience in agriculture or logistics is preferred.
- Computer Literate
- Good communication skills (written and oral comprehension and expression)
- Attention to details and analytical skills
- Familiarity with files maintenance and records management system
- Knowledge in supply chain and logistics
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-management skills
The tuition fee in private colleges and universities for a course in Agriculture/ Agricultural Engineering range from PhP 25,000 – PhP 30,000 per semester while public colleges and universities offer courses free of tuition.
Cane Supply Officers may take further studies and years of experience to become:
- Operations Manager
- Geospatial Information System (GIS) Officer