LEED Coordinators are graduates of BS Engineering (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical), Architecture, Urban Planning courses or any related course who posses the necessary LEED Certification. At least 2-3 years work experience is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project & Timberline software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, manage time efficiently, and work independently
The tuition fee in private colleges and universities for a Civil Engineering course range from PhP 32,000 – PhP 50,000 per semester while SUCs offer courses free of tuition.
- Dwellings and Real Estate
LEED Coordinators may be gain experience and advance as LEED Project Manager or LEED Sustainability Consultant for specific LEED projects. They may also be a part various organizations as:
- Energy Solutions Development Consultant
- Energy and Sustainability Analyst
- Sustainability Project Coordinator
- Energy Analyst
- Building Sustainability Consultant
- Data Center Construction Project Manager
- Designer & Documentation Specialist