PV System Designers are graduates of BS in Electrical Engineering with valid License/Certificate in PV SYSTEM DESIGN NC III.
- Knowledge with different electrical tools and equipment
- Knowledge in electrical design concepts
- Complex Problem Solving
- Analytical skills
- Ability to read diagrams and follow instructions
- Good workplace communication skills
- Team player
- Physical Strength
The tuition fee in private colleges and universities for a BS in Electrical Engineering ranges from ₧ 32,000 – ₧ 49,000 per semester while public colleges and universities offer courses free of tuition.
- Dwellings and Real Estate
PV System Technicians may gain experience and training to advance as Solar Energy Systems Designers, Solar Project Developers, and Project Managers in solar power generator design, construction, and operation, re- search and development. They may opt to set up their own consulting or installation businesses